Fraserway RV kamloops deception and poor business practices

Update added by user Oct 05

manager just offered to refund deposit. Once in hand I will mark as resolved only I am out still a couple of thousand dollars and personal hardship in this affair overall.

Original review posted by user Oct 05

Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and yet the manager (Kamloops) refuses to return my 1000 deposit.They promised a timeframe (13 Sept 2016) and did not live up to it and not telling me they did not have tie downs in stock.

They continued for weeks to delay. They did not inform me the camper was used by them for display, causing poor condition. Trusting them at their word has cost me thousands of dollars and Fraserway RV Kamloops is still refusing to return my deposit.

personal losses of private nature are incalcuble.They insisted they were a reputable firm throughout, there should be a means to hold them accountable by the dealership (Fraserway RV headoffice)and they should lose the franchise.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Deception about camper and refusal to refund
    • Refusal to accept responsibility

Product or service
Palomino Backpack Popup Truck Camper
Review category
review #931224 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fraserway Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fraserway Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fraserway Rv.
Filing a new complaint about