Kamloops, British Columbia
1.6

Update by user Oct 05, 2016

manager just offered to refund deposit. Once in hand I will mark as resolved only I am out still a couple of thousand dollars and personal hardship in this affair overall.

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2016

Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and yet the manager (Kamloops) refuses to return my 1000 deposit.They promised a timeframe (13 Sept 2016) and did not live up to it and not telling me they did not have tie downs in stock.

They continued for weeks to delay. They did not inform me the camper was used by them for display, causing poor condition. Trusting them at their word has cost me thousands of dollars and Fraserway RV Kamloops is still refusing to return my deposit.

personal losses of private nature are incalcuble.They insisted they were a reputable firm throughout, there should be a means to hold them accountable by the dealership (Fraserway RV headoffice)and they should lose the franchise.

Review about: Fraserway Rv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deception about camper and refusal to refund, Refusal to accept responsibility, Continued pressure and manipulation.

Had an Experience with Fraserway Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion